Monday, June 22, 2009

Catching up...

June seems to have zipped by, with the ballet recitals, end of school, my B'day, Father's Day, etc... Here are a few of our highlights leading up to this past weekend.
After Margaret's ballet recital at the Washington Center.

Posing with Grammy & Grampy after Caroline's recital. Yes, the girls were in two separate, back-to-back recitals, so we spent the whole afternoon downtown doing ballet...

At home after a long day of ballet.

Less than a week had passed since school got out when Caroline wrote this letter to her BFF (best friend forever), Kat. I couldn't resist taking a picture of the letter before sending it off.
In case you can't read it, it says:
Kat, I'm having a TERRIBLE summer. I stole a charm from Margaret's bead collection. She can't even take a joke!!! She hurt my finger because of it. Your mizerable BFF, :-( Caroline (peanut)

Me opening my totally cool new tennis shoes on my birthday.

No comments: