Margaret is officially eight now! She had a big day, starting last night when we made cupcake cones to take to school today. She was the special VIP in class, got to pass out her cupcakes to her classmates and select teachers/staff, have a b'day party with Melissa and Caleb and Caroline after school, a playdate with neighbor Kate, and then a birthday dinner at Red Robin tonight, followed by presents at home. Phew! I'm exhausted and I'm not even the birthday girl.
2 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday to Margaret! How awesome that you can actually take home made cupcakes to school. We aren't allowed to do that here. I wish we lived closer to you guys so we could help in celebrating more birthdays. :-( Please give Margaret a birthday hug from Uncle Steve and Aunt tiffany. :-) Love you guys!
Happy Birthday Margaret! I was thinking about you all day yesterday. It looks like you had fun on your birthday. I'm sure your teachers loved the cupcakes. Our school doesn't do that anymore either and I miss the treats!
Love,
Aunt Jennie
Post a Comment